Antik MG2 Boot only
Antik Skate Boots are a culmination of passion, design and quality, brought together by Mo Sanders aka “Quadzilla”, a lifetime skater with more than 30 years of skating experience in the disciplines of rhythm, roller derby, jam, speed and freestyle, which helped him understand the needs and wants of skaters all over the world.
Antik Skate Boots are hand-made in the USA by craftsmen with decades of boot production experience, who use only the highest quality materials to ensure comfort, performance, and durability. Antik Skate Boots are made to the exact specifications and requirements necessary for today’s modern day roller derby skaters. Try on Antik Skate Boots and experience the feel of cutting edge design, passion, and performance. Available in men's full and half sizes 3-13.
- High cut leather uppers for added ankle support and secure fit
- Redesigned fully enclosed, contoured padded leather tongue
- All new ‘Ergo-Form’ last for a more anatomical fit, and to reduce toe pinch.
- All new open toe design for better fit and comfort
- Dri-lex interior lining
- Standard fiber counters
- All new lace loops at the back of heel for added fit and security
- Redesigned achilles area
- Integrated shock absorbing heel
- Contoured heel cup for secure fit and reduced lift
- Composite rubber outsole, stitched for durability
- Standard fabric insoles
- Available in whole and half sizes
- US size 3-13