Riedell 911 Boot
The Riedell Model 911 roller skate boot features a hand-sorted, genuine leather upper that provides durability and adds longevity to the boot. The lining is comprised of grey impregnated leather and Cambrelle® lining, and with the soft Shearling tongue, your feet will be nice and comfy. The right boot has an HF-5 heat moldable reinforcement to help support you in turns.
Pick your own colors with Riedell's ColorLab™! The 911 boot is made to order, and will be built to your personalized color selection for no additional charge. Please allow 4–6 weeks for production and shipping.
The Riedell Model 911 Boot Features:
- Hand-sorted leather upper
- Gray impregnated leather/Cambrelle® linings
- Genuine Shearling tongue lining
- HF-5 heat moldable outside quarter right boot
- Stitched and cemented leather outsoles
- Available size: 1–13 Full & Half - Medium (Beta) width
This is a made to order boot. Use Riedell ColorLab™to choose your own color combination at no additional cost. Please email color pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org