MOTA METCON SAVAGE BOOT
- Anatomically shaped around the collar for maximum mobility and agility
- Same anatomically shaped last used for Mojo Carbon/Savage models, narrow heel, barefoot shaped toe box that fits both narrow and wide feet and promotes easy mold ability.
- Ergonomic footbeds with 2 mm toe raise, metatarsal, arch and heel cup support
- Wide lace system to accommodate narrow and wide feet.
- Pre-Shaped tongue & two lace loops that locks the tongue into place
- Ultra-light and highly responsive nylon composite outsoles
- One-piece outsoles that include counters, little to no break-in period
- Flex-Fit counters that don’t break down or stretch out. Only possible because of Mota’s one-piece outsole and counters technology
- Fully heat moldable
- Heel lock straps, adjustable, removable & replaceable
- Use: Roller derby, speed, jam
- Upper Material: Microfiber with carbon texture
- Liner: microfiber, supports skating barefoot
- Model: Metcon low-top
- Color Black