PowerDyne Jupiter toe stop, and the result is our best toe stop ever. Grippy natural rubber and a large, flat surface with signature dimples provide the stability and predictable bite needed for fast stops, quick starts and delicate balance. To help reduce weight, the signature bell shape and the forged, hollow stem combine to make the Jupiter lighter than other bulky toe stops, allowing the skater to be quicker and more nimble.
Jupiter toe stops are non-marking and are recommended for all surfaces, including wood, sport tile, concrete/cement and outdoor skating surfaces. The Jupiter toe stops are sold in pairs.
- Grippy, non-marking, natural rubber
- Massive flat surface for stability
- Signature dimples for extra bite
- Bell Shape provides large surface and lightweight design
- Molded safety line indicates when rubber is worn to stem
- Hollow forged, annodized black aluminum stem
- 54mm diameter stopping surface
- 57mm overall height
- Sold in pairs