The Riedell Model 811 boot features a deep cutaway shape that allows for lots of ankle movement, making this boot ideal for jam and speed skating. Crafted from hand-sorted full-grain leather and soles that are both glued and sewn, this boot is designed to last. The interior lining consists of full-grain Chinook leather & Cambrelle® while the tongue has a genuine Shearling wool lining to reduce pinching and foot fatigue. Stiff counters add stability and responsiveness while also being heat moldable for a more customized fit. The Model 811 also features a low toe box that fits snug on your toes but doesn't lace all the way down—so you can have that full-contour feel with a little more room to flex.
The Riedell Model 811 Boot Features:
- Hand-sorted full-grain leather upper
- Full-grain Chinook leather / Cambrelle® linings
- Genuine Shearling tongue lining
- HF-5 heat moldable outside quarter right boot
- Stitched and cemented leather outsoles
- Color: Black with White lace cover
- Available Sizes: 4–13 Full & Half sizes, Medium (Beta) Width
Hand Made in the U.S.A. by Riedell!