Riedell 951 boot Pre-order: 8-12 weeks
Riedell Model 951 roller skate boot features a hand-sorted genuine leather upper with a sole designed for the quick pickups of jam skating. The split leather and Dri-Lex™ lining means this boot will shape to your feet, resist chafing, and stay dry. The soft Shearling tongue lining and padded collar reduce lace bite and keep your ankles and feet comfortable. Custom-colored leather lace cover keeps your laces protected and out of the way.
The Riedell Model 951 Boot Features:
- Hand-sorted leather upper
- Dri-Lex™ / Split leather linings
- Padded collar
- Unique outsole designed specifically for Jam skating
- Genuine Shearling tongue lining
- Available size: men's 4–13 Full & Half - Medium (Beta) width
This is a made to order boot. Use Riedell ColorLab™ to choose your own color combination at no additional cost. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for color lab form.
Hand Made in the U.S.A. by Riedell!