Riedell Blue Streak Boot
ETA: 1-8 weeks production if not in stock
Riedell Blue Streak boot is a game-changer in the roller derby world. Sporting soft, break-in friendly Kango-Tan leather uppers and tongue, the boot is lined with full-grain Chinook leather and features a uniquely designed slip-preventing tongue that is lined with thin foam covered by plush shearling. A durable nylon snug tie helps secure your heel while the trademarked blue EVA foam midsole provides shock absorption and cushioning.
- Innovative split quarter pattern based
- Toe area based on the 195 Model
- Heel area based on the 595 Model
- Soft and supple black Kango-Tan leather quarters and tongue
- Full grain leather lining backed with a thin layer of foam
- Convenient "finger loop" backstay made from white leather
- Durable nylon sug tie securely tightens around your ankle
- 2 slit "Fox" tongue with ergonomic US-Shaped top design
- High density blue EVA foam midsole provides shock absorption
- Premium white waxed laces for secure lacing
- Hand made in the U.S.A.
Available in Black, men sizes 3-13 full and half, B/AA (Delta) width and D/B width
Most men wear a D/B width. B/AA is for narrow feet. Message if you need help sizing.